• Side menu - quick search bar for popular catergories
  • Advanced search - click here to search more criteria
  • ID or word search - search by boat listing number, brand, or model
  • Sort - sort recent listings by time of listing, length, price, or age
  • Show this help screen later if you need it

All Boats - 1,661 found

Sort:
  • Time: newly listed
  • Length: shortest first
  • Length: longest first
  • Price: lowest first
  • Price: highest first
  • Age: oldest first
  • Age: newest first
17 Feet 1947 Chris Craft Deluxe Runabout

This is Hull Number R-17-302, built early in 1947 before Chris Craft’s Engineering Change No. 1328 that moved the instruments to the center of the dashboard. In 2006 it was purchased in rough condition by the previous owner who restored much of it over the next six years, including a new 3m 5200 Bottom with white oak frames to replace old oil-soaked frames, new fir stringers, and a new aluminum gas tank with electric gauge (many photos documenting this process are available upon request). At that time a model K flat-head 6 cylinder Chris Craft engine was professionally rebuilt by CDs Engine Service in Hudsonville , MI, and modified for 12 volts (invoice available upon request). All original gauges were restored by Kocians and modified to 12 volt, all chrome fittings were rechromed, and the seats were re-upholstered in red leatherette to match the original color. Between 2012 and 2016 the boat was stored in a dry enclosed garage. The present owner had the restoration completed between 2016 and 2018, including installation of the rebuilt engine, with new electric fuel pump; rewiring with modern Coast Guard-approved marine wire and fastenings; replacement of topsides mahogany planks where needed, refinishing topsides and deck, and installation of a new crashpad (an extensive documentation journal with many photos is available upon request). Miscellaneous original accessories are included, such as original fire extinguisher and flag poles.

28 Feet 1939 Chris Craft Enclosed Bridge

This is a twenty-eight foot Enclosed Bridge built in Algonac, Michigan, United States of America in 1939. It was sold to their dealer, Boulanger Yachts, Lachine, Quebec, Canada. Mr.McBride of Baie d’Urfe ,Quebec was the first purchaser in the summer of 1939. It had a 4 cylinder Hercules Marine Engine with a 2 to 1 reduction drive. The boat was used very little during the next 5 years due to World War II and gas rationing. In 1949 McBride sold the boat to a Mr. O’Connell who owned a hunting and fishing resort in the Laurentian area north of Montreal. the boat was used on an mountain lake to take guests fishing. In 1961 O’Connell sold the the resort less the boat. He had the boat shipped to his waterfront home in Ste.Genevieve, Quebec. The water being too shallow for the boat so he traded in on a Jet powered Runabout with Ste.Annes Marine Service, in Ste.Anne de Bellevue of which J.N. St.Aubin was the owner. In 1963 St.Aubin took personal possessions of the boat and moved it from Ste.Annes to Lake of Two Mountains and the Hudson Yacht Club. In the late 70’s the boat was returned to Ste.Annes Marine and the 100 H.P. Gray Marine engine was installed. Changes in the steering and engine controls making for a fly-bridgetype of yacht. Other changes in the main cabin were also done. A holding tank was installed. For only a few years was the boat winter stored at HYC. It was fitted for a four wheel wagon type trailer and from then on it was towed by Station Wagon to the St.Aubin’s home which was 2 Kms. from HYC for storage in a green house type of building which did not touch any part of the boat. This meant having the boat ‘s interior completely ventilated while in storage. The boat has been launched every year except one due to major hull and cabin repairs. The boat has had a professional Marine Survey done which it passed to qualify for insurance. I could mention the installation of the convertible top but that has nothing to do with the wood part of the boat.

33' Feet 1921 Robert Yandt Gentleman's Racer

Take Greyhound into it's 100th year in it's hometown by brining it to the 2020 International Boat Show being held in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho. Greyhound was built on the site of the present day Coeur d'Alene resort Hotel in 1921 by Robert Yandt for RC Dillingham of Spokane who owned a summer home across the lake in Casco Bay. Mr. Yandt was well known in the area for building fast speed boats and had been building boats since about 1910. This boat was built to a John L Hacker design and powered by 1041 CID 6cyl Sterling dolphin engine of 225hp. Lightly built of cypress, oak & mahogany she was capable of speeds close to 40mph and in the early 1920's was one of the fastest boats on Lk. Coeur d'Alene. She was the champion on the lake 1921-22. She not only raced, but was also used by the Dillinghams as a family runabout for many years. In 1940 they decided to have "Greyhound" remodeled to a more contemporary configuration. The work was done by Robert Yandt and his nephew Paul Yandt. The boat was made into a 4 cockpit mahogany runabout with forward steering & windshield. In the early 1950's Robert Yandt Jr. purchased "Greyhound" from the family after Mr. Dillinghams death and used as a water taxi on the Lake for many years. After Robert sold her, she eventually came to rest blocked up in a field where she weathered for many years. In 1989 Keith Williams purchased "Greyhound" and had her moved his home in Wenatchee,WA. Being a historian, he gathered up as much information as he could on the boat, including photos. He always dreamed of bringing her back to life, but beyond building a fine garage to protect her, he was not sure where to start on such a major project. In 1998 Keith gave "Greyhound" to Alan Thomle, owner of Alan Thomle Boat Works of Stanwood, WA under the agreement that she would be preserved and eventually restored to her original splendor. With the help of friends, work began in Oct. 2007 and was completed Sept.2008. The boat was completely rebuilt to her original configuration and has been used and shown extensively in the NW and has won many awards in all of the last ten years. The modern power makes this boat very usable and it is a very smooth & solid ride. We have used it on all the big lakes in the NW and I can honestly say its the best boat I have ever used in my 62 years of boating. Take this boat into it's 100th by bringing it to the 2020 ACBS International Boat Show in Coeur d'Alene , Idaho.

1903 28 Feet Canadian Cedar Strip Launch

The "Long Lake Lady" is a beautiful 28 ft. open launch with 8 ft. beam, built in 1903 in Peterborough, ON. On a business trip to Toronto in 1998, owner Chuck Maziasz and son-in-law, Randy Millwood, found the "Lady" in the back of a barn covered in dust and in pretty bad shape. Deciding it would be a perfect fit on Long Lake, she underwent two years of painstaking restoration under the loving hands of Ken Lavalette of Woodwind Yachts in Nestleton, ON. Leaving much original as possible, they did change the seating to be more accommodating for passengers. She was launched on Long Lake in the summer of 2000. The engine was replaced in 2007 with an Atomic 4 engine by Torresen Marine Inc. of Muskegon, MI. The original engine for the boat from 1903 is in excellent condition and has been stored since coming to MI and is sold with the "Lady". She was originally used to ferry vacationers to their remote cottages in the islands of Toronto area in the early 1900's. Early pictures depict her with a canopy top. The "Lady" now leads the annual 4th of July boat parade around Long Lake, being the only wooden boat. Through the years she has been in several boat shows in Northern Michigan and won Best of Show and Boat Owners Choice awards in 2016. She is a beautiful and eye-catching picture as she putts down the lake in wonderful northern MI summers. The "Lady" comes with a custom storage cover and two day covers to protect her finish. She tows beautifully on a duel axle trailer, and has been stored in covered facilities near her home. Yearly refinishing as needed keeps her in beautiful condition.

26 Feet 1930 Hacker Designed triple cockpit Runabout Built by Hutchinson

1930, 26 ft. Triple Cockpit Runabout, designed by John Hacker and custom-built by Hutchinson Boat Works of Alexandria Bay, NY. The Honduras mahogany deck and side planks are cut book-match so that the grain is mirrored from the king-plank to the covering boards and down the sides. A 5200 new bottom was installed using Hacker’s original design, with double planked Honduras mahogany at 45 degrees on the inner hull and fore to aft on the outer planks. The bottom has new stringers made of vertical grain Douglas fir and new frames, chines, battens, knees and a new keel, forefoot and stem. The hull and decks were stripped to bare wood and newly stained to the original color. The sides and deck are original wood and fastened with the original cooper roves (sides) and bronze screws (deck). The gas tank is new. The original interior gauges were cleaned and refurbished to exact working order. The interior leather, to match the original shade and texture, was replaced. The engine, a 1957 Chrysler Hemi 325 HP was completely rebuilt. The cylinders were re-bored and the rods, etc. were replaced with state of the art equipment. A MSD electronic ignition was installed. Since rebuild the engine has less than 50hrs. The OTHER WOMAN, first named “Kit” is in excellent condition, and has maintained its antique status. She has won many awards, most recently Best Hutchinson and People’s Choice at the Antique Boat Museum’s 52nd Annual Boat Show. She has also been featured in numerous magazine articles and books, including a book by James Barry called “Hackercraft” first published in 2002. Original documentation on this boat is available, including the first registration, early pictures, restoration work pictures, engine re-built pictures, etc.