Please fill in the form as much info as possible, or click here to view a printable version. Please note that your personal information is not available to be seen by anyone other than AntiqueBoatAmerica.com staff. Once you have completed the form, please click the save button. Once you have completed your listing, you will be given a 5 digit listing number. You need to retain this number as it uniquely identifies your boat. Please send your digital photos to email@example.com with your ID number, in order that we can match up your photos to your boat. We are able to display up to 12 images with your listing, but encourage you to send more for us to have on file.
Our company operates with a simple transparent business model which is eminently fair.
- There is NO charge to list a boat or item on our web site.
- There is NO charge to keep a boat or item listed on our web site.
- If you sell the boat through your own means you would owe us nothing other than the courtesy of a phone call to let us know it has been sold.
- If we are successful in bringing you the eventual owner we would ask for a commission based on 10% of the selling price.
- Our minimum commission is $ 1,000
- Our company attracts over 8000 unique visitors a day based on our large scale advertising and constant promotion of this great hobby of wooden boating.
- No litigious contracts, no subscription fees, no locking you into an exclusive agreement.
- Your interest in putting your boat for sale with us, is virtually at no cost UNLESS we are successful in selling your boat.
- This puts your initiatives and ours in the same place as the ultimate goal here is to sell the boat and not just list the boat.
- Start getting your boat seen today by lots of like-minded people who are looking to acquire a boat.
- We look forward to working with you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, or at 1.800.675.4089.